(as of Mar 09,2023 13:58:46 UTC – Details)
Matt Bacak has 171 proven techniques for lead generation sitting on his laptop as we speak, probably even more by now. But why does he need so many?
Matt says the biggest mistake most marketers make is focusing on their products when they should be focusing on their traffic. In fact, Matt says, he went bankrupt making that mistake. A garage full of great products doesn’t mean much if you can’t move them. It’s much better to have too many people who want to buy something from you and you have to look around and find something to sell them.
By making traffic your number-one priority, you’ll also know exactly what products your market is hungry for because your numbers will tell you. And in this interview, you’ll hear all about that including the top three lead-generating strategies (out of his 171) Matt says he couldn’t live without.
You’ll Also Hear…
* 8 ways to repurpose an article – so you cover Amazon, Youtube, Squidoo, Facebook and more all with one effort
* The easiest way to write an expert-level article using Matt’s 5-element checklist
* The one little place Matt says he gets 70% of all his traffic from
* A page-by-page look at how to use Adwords without losing your shirt – and the one question you need to ask yourself to get the cheapest clicks possible (Matt’s cost-per-lead is just $1.27)
* The lazy marketer’s guide to writing blog posts – do this and you’ll never run out of ideas again
* The little-known (but highly effective) way to run a keyword search on Amazon
* The 3 simple fixes to make on your next ad that could get you a cheaper rate with Google
* Matt’s two-penny rule for Adwords and why it works so well against the competition
* A surefire trick for making joint ventures… for the price of a beer
According to Matt, you’ll have no problems finding a good product to sell once you have traffic – whether it’s your product or an affiliate-marketing one – because your numbers will direct you. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
ASIN : B00FK9YUXO
Publisher : Michael Senoff (September 30, 2013)
Publication date : September 30, 2013
Language : English
File size : 289 KB
Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
Print length : 25 pages